- a frenster thingy wadeva it is -
1. What's my name?:
sarah
2. Where did we meet?
in da hospital!
3. Take a stab at my middle name:
laeeeeel
4. How long have you known me?
all my life =D
5. How well do you know me? In a scale of 1-10.
10
6. Do I smoke?
no
7. Do I believe in God?
yes
8. When you first saw me, what was your impression?
my beeeg sista!! jiejie!! =X
9. My age?
18
10. Birthday?
30 apr
11. what is my hair color?
brwn red
12. Eye color?
brwn black
13. Have you ever had a crush on me?
-________-" i love you!
14. What's one of my favorite things to do?
chew on ice n biting ur hair!
15. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?
hello! *gurgles*
16. What's my favorite type of music?
err.. wadeva i listen to!
17. What is the best feature about me?
errr. ur shorter than me!
18. Am I shy or outgoing?
shy
19. Would you say I am funny?
ok larrr
20. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?
depends.
21. Any special talents?
able to chew ice w/o freezing
22. Would you consider me a friend?
no. sistaaa
23. Would you call me preppy, slutty, a homie, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, silent, raver, or rocker, or something else?
BIATCH!! =D
24. Have you ever seen me cry?
fink so.
25. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
sa
26. What/Who do I love?
you love me. =D
27. Have i ever told you I liked you?
no. u said u love me. no like.
28. Have I ever been in love?
no. infatuation.
29. When was the last time we spent time together?
everday!
30. What is my favorite food?
errrr. ice la ice la
31. My favorite movie?
errrr. all nic tse show
32. Do i have a pet?
no except those bloody luohan fishes by the piano? not ours!! kill it!
33. Do you think i'm cool?
ice cool.
34. If we're together, are you proud of me?
we're orvayz together.
35. Am i the type you'd want to marry?
no!
36. If, in one hour, I'll be gone forever...what will be your last words for me?
byeeee!!! gimme ur money!!! +o)
haha.. frm the one who noes mi best and i thank god for u .. luv ya.. *grinz*
sarah
2. Where did we meet?
in da hospital!
3. Take a stab at my middle name:
laeeeeel
4. How long have you known me?
all my life =D
5. How well do you know me? In a scale of 1-10.
10
6. Do I smoke?
no
7. Do I believe in God?
yes
8. When you first saw me, what was your impression?
my beeeg sista!! jiejie!! =X
9. My age?
18
10. Birthday?
30 apr
11. what is my hair color?
brwn red
12. Eye color?
brwn black
13. Have you ever had a crush on me?
-________-" i love you!
14. What's one of my favorite things to do?
chew on ice n biting ur hair!
15. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?
hello! *gurgles*
16. What's my favorite type of music?
err.. wadeva i listen to!
17. What is the best feature about me?
errr. ur shorter than me!
18. Am I shy or outgoing?
shy
19. Would you say I am funny?
ok larrr
20. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?
depends.
21. Any special talents?
able to chew ice w/o freezing
22. Would you consider me a friend?
no. sistaaa
23. Would you call me preppy, slutty, a homie, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, silent, raver, or rocker, or something else?
BIATCH!! =D
24. Have you ever seen me cry?
fink so.
25. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
sa
26. What/Who do I love?
you love me. =D
27. Have i ever told you I liked you?
no. u said u love me. no like.
28. Have I ever been in love?
no. infatuation.
29. When was the last time we spent time together?
everday!
30. What is my favorite food?
errrr. ice la ice la
31. My favorite movie?
errrr. all nic tse show
32. Do i have a pet?
no except those bloody luohan fishes by the piano? not ours!! kill it!
33. Do you think i'm cool?
ice cool.
34. If we're together, are you proud of me?
we're orvayz together.
35. Am i the type you'd want to marry?
no!
36. If, in one hour, I'll be gone forever...what will be your last words for me?
byeeee!!! gimme ur money!!! +o)
haha.. frm the one who noes mi best and i thank god for u .. luv ya.. *grinz*

3 Comments:
hahahaha...
34. If we're together, are you proud of me?
we're orvayz together.
fiok..you din answer the question....
yes?
diao... *fainted.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home